Dr. Francis Onditi
- Onditi, Francis and Abu B. Bah. 2017 (ed.) Emerging ˜Positive Masculinity in DR Congo: An indication of African Renaissance or Symptoms of Covert Gender Inequalities?â€ In: Vuyile Msila, Decolonizing knowledge for Africa’s renewal: Indigenous perspectives and theories. Sun Press, South Africa.
- Onditi, Francis. 2017. The power-sharing enigma in South Sudan: Governance and Policy advise to President Salva Kiir and Dr. Riek Machar.â Journal of International and Global Studies 8.2: 1-17. Published by Lindenwood, University, USA: Available at: http://www.lindenwood.edu/academics/beyond-the-classroom/publications/journal-of-international-global-studies/all-issues/volume-8-number-2/.
- Onditi, Francis and Godfrey P. Okoth. 2017. Armed Forces, Civilians and Organizational Dissonance: Politics of the African Peace Support Operation Architecture. (Forthcoming-December, 2017). African Studies 76: 4.Routledge.
- Onditi, Francis and Josephine Odera. 2017. Gender equality as a means to women empowerment? Consensus, challenges and prospects for post-2015 development agenda in Africa African Geographical Review 36.2:146-167, DOI: 10.1080/19376812.2016.1185737: Link: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19376812.2016.1185737: Published in Association with the American Association of Geographers.
- Onditi, Francis and Godfrey P. Okoth. 2016. Civil-Military Relations and the African Standby Forces Multidimensionism, Journal of African Conflicts and Peace Studies 3.1: 1-28. Published by the University of South Florida, U.S and University of Rwanda. Available at: http://scholarcommons.usf.edu/jacaps/vol3/iss1/3.
- Onditi, Francis, Godfrey P. Okoth and Frank K. Matanga. 2016. The Quest for a Multidimensional African Standby Force. African Conflict and Peacebuilding Review 6. 1 (Spring 2016): 69-88: Published by: Indiana University Press: DOI:10.2979/africonfpeacrevi.6.1.04.
- Onditi, Francis. 2012. Human rights violations in south Sudan: Observers: Obligation beyond borders. A journal on threatened Human rights defenders in Philippines 5.1:26-29
- Onditi, Francis and Shadrack Kithiia. 2009. Livelihood-Conservation Scorecard Balancing: Sustainable or Dispensable? Access to Natural Resource and Policy Implications in East Africa. International Journal of Social Sciences 1.1
- The Feminine theory of Peace-building and Conflict Transformation. Published in Hekima Review Journal, May 2011, No 44.
- Fragile States and their Effects on the Security, Integration and Economy of Neighboring States: The case of Somali Refugees in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Woman the Balancing Peace Agent: Case of Abigail, Miriam and the Samaritan woman. Paper presented at a seminar organised by Circle of concerned women theologians 2011 in Nairobi.